Disease is Different.
On this page you will find an introductory video series on the New Medicine’s 5 Natural Laws of Biology (5BN). In roughly an hour, you can obtain an initial objective overview of this new perspective.
- The Ultimate Conspiracy. The Biomedical Paradigm by James McCumiskey. This book serves as a wonderful introduction to German New Medicine and so much more. The Scientific Chart and Book of The New Medicine. Absolutely essential.
- Inka Sattler’s autobiography of her cancer cure by application of Dr. Hamer’s Germanic New Medicine.
- The Ancestor Syndrome: Transgenerational Psychotherapy and the Hidden Links in the Family Tree. Although not specifically German New Medicine focused, a great read nonetheless.
- Biogenealogy: Decoding the Psychic Roots of Illness. Freedom from the Ancestral Origins of Disease. Another good read although not solely German New Medicine related.
- On Death and Dying: Home With God. Neale Donald Walsche. An uplifting masterwork of comfort and compassion exploring the ultimate questions of existence and transcendence. The Teachings of Abraham. Jerry and Esther Hicks.